A blog dedicated to discussing current consumer affairs and the retail industry.

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Change Of Topic?

As you may have noticed, I have began to severly get off topic about what this blog is about. This blog is suppose to link the readers to high quality cheaper than retail products and yes it does occasionally try to accomplish this objective. Glad to see though that I haven't gone completly off topic. This blog is still very much about the retail industry, shopping and consuming.
Lately though, I have found myself to be more so of an advocate for consumers. I am highly critical of the big players out there who think they can just rip off small time folk such as ourselves. I just don't think it's right and fair.
Anyways, I promise to have more posts soon. Meanwhile will be interesting to finally see the budget tonight once it is released which I expect will be very shortly within the next couple of hours.
Stay tuned.

No comments: